CHESS, iCyPhy, TerraSwarm
Open House will be held on
Thursday, February 12, 2015, Time TBD in the DOP Center, 545 Cory Hall.
Registration closes on February 5, 2015 so that we may get an accurate count for lunch.
There are two ways to register and get lunch. Only register in one of the following ways:
- If you plan to attend BEARS 2015 lectures and other activities in the morning, you will register via the EECS BEARS Page. They will provide you with a box lunch which you can bring over to the DOP Center for the poster session.
- If you did NOT register via #1 above and would like to have lunch, please REGISTER HERE. Registration deadline: February 5, 2015.
Important: register only once (either TerraSwarm or EECS Bears). The reason TerraSwarm has a separate registration is to ensure that everyone gets a lunch, including those who are not attending other BEARS 2015 activities.
Instructions for Poster Presenters:
- Your poster must acknowledge your sponsors.
- Instructions for printing your poster (DOP Center residents): See How do I print a poster of a Powerpoint slide?.
- Mounting your poster: Do not mount your poster on poster board. Posters will either be mounted to the windows in the DOP Center hallway or displayed on easels. We will provide all mounting supplies (easels, poster boards, double sided tape, clips, etc.)
- When to arrive: Bring your poster to the DOP Center at noon on February 12, 2015.
- TerraSwarm participants: Add your poster as a publication to the TerraSwarm Website.
- CHESS participants: Add your poster as a publication to the CHESS Website.